I obviously can't say no...Not that I even want to for this challenge. Melissa from The Betty and Boo Chronicles is hosting The Memorable Memoir Challenge 2010!
Here are the details straight from the challenge post:
1. The Memorable Memoir Challenge will be hosted here on The Betty and Boo Chronicles.
2. The challenge will run from January 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010. You're welcome to join anytime.
2. Memoirs, letters, diaries, and autobiographies count as reads for this challenge. (Basically, if you think it is the stuff of memoir, it counts.)
3. Overlaps with other challenges are allowed. Audiobooks and e-books are also allowed.
4. Participants are encouraged to read at least 4 memoirs/diaries/letters/autobiography books in 2010. Of course, more are fine!
5. You're not required to make a list, but if you'd like to do so, I'd love your ideas and suggestions! I'll do a separate post with some thoughts, and will compile yours too. (Just leave them in the comments.)
6. If you'd like to join, simply sign up by using MckLinky below. If you want to do a special sign-up post on your blog, feel free ... but just the url of your blog is fine.
7. Feel free to grab the button (and join me in thanking the lovely and talented Florinda of The 3Rs Blog for making this gorgeous button for this challenge!)