While I have to say that my wonderful husband and kids are truly the best gift I could ask for, Hachette Book Group USA did a pretty good job of coming close. A few days ago, the UPS man delivered a big box of books to me -- inside were 13 books geared towards moms!
Hatchette's Mother’s Day Book Package included:
1. SUNDAY AT TIFFANY'S by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet
2. YOUR BEST LIFE NOW FOR MOMS by Joel Osteen
3. KIM CATTRELL SEXUAL INTELLIGENCE by Kim Cattrell
4. SEW U HOME STRETCH: THE BUILT BY WENDY GUIDE TO SEWING KNIT FABRICS by Wendy Mullin with Eviana Hartman
5. JEWELS: 50 PHENOMENAL BLACK WOMEN OVER 50 by Michael Cunningham and Connie Briscoe
6. ON BECOMING FEARLESS: ...IN LOVE, WORK, AND LIFE by Arianna Huffington
7. SIMPLE ABUNDANCE: A DAYBOOK OF COMFORT AND JOY by Sarah Ban Breathnach
8. STARTING YOUR DAY RIGHT: DEVOTIONS FOR EACH MORNING OF THE YEAR by Joyce Meyer
9. ENDING YOUR DAY RIGHT: DEVOTIONS FOR EACH EVENING OF THE YEAR by Joyce Meyer
10. I LIKE YOU: HOSPITALITY UNDER THE INFLUENCE by Amy Sedaris
11. SEND YOURSELF ROSES: THOUGHTS ON MY LIFE, LOVE, AND LEADING ROLES by Kathleen Turner
12. DAYS FROM THE HEART OF THE HOME by Susan Branch
13. HEART OF THE HOME: NOTES FROM A VINEYARD KITCHEN by Susan Branch
I believe that being a mother is one of the most important things a woman can do with her life. Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!